Here are the most important specs:
- 5 stepper motor drivers (TMC2100)
- 3 high power MOSFETs for 2 extruders and 1 HPB
- 4 medium power PWM controlled MOSFETs for up to 4 fans/LED strips
- 3 analog input ports for thermistors. Noise-filtered inputs and option for shielding
- 6 inputs for end stops
- 1 bus for Dallas 1W temperature sensor for monitoring the cold end. Up to 10 sensors can be added to the bus.
- Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 256.
- All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
- Single 12 to 24V PSU, fans are still 12V.
- Compatible with BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black
- Controllable via Ethernet, USB and Manga Screen
- Rugged connectors and lots of protection makes it ideal for development.
- Open source software written in Python for maintainability and hackability.
- Both hardware, firmware and software are open source under the CC BY-SA licence
|Power||Input 12..24 Volt. Step down converter (5V) for BB, and 12V for fans/LED strips/solenoids .|
|5V via expansion header|
|Indicators||Power, Fuse blown, and 6 for MOSFETs|
Extruer 1, 2, HBP
|Size||100 x 107 mm|
|Manufacturer||Designed in Norway by Intelligent Agent AS|
Manufactured in China
|System Reference Manual||No|
|Bills of Materials||Yes|
To go back to the cape list, please click BeagleBone Capes