OLS 2008 CELF Embedded Developer BOF
Here is information about the Embedded Developer BOF (Birds-Of-a-Feather) meeting that CELF hosted at the 2008 Ottawa Linux Symposium.
CELF hosted the meeting on Friday, July 25 at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa. As near as we could count, there were about 120 people in attendance.
Tim Bird, the CELF Architecture Group Chair led the meeting. There were 4 mini-sessions and a few lightning talks, followed by some prize giveaways.
- Best Of Recent CELF Conferences presentation by Tim Bird
- Developing Embedded Linux With Target Control by Tim Bird
- Target Control home page is here: http://mirror.celinuxforum.org/labwiki/Target_Control
- Embedded tools survey by Michael Opdenacker
- GCC Tips and Tricks Highlights by Gene Sally
- See also GCC Tips