Revision as of 06:05, 14 March 2015 by Wmat (talk | contribs) (added Category:BeagleBoard Expansion Boards using HotCat)
Alcdcape - another LCD cape.
The Alcdcape is a 7" LCD extension for beaglebone / beaglebone black.
- Resolution: 1024x600
- 24 bit color
- PWM backlight control
- Multitouch capacitive touchscreen
- 4 user buttons
Power is taken from the beaglebone.
Video demo can be seen at http://youtu.be/_pFOtY75geQ
There is also 5" LCD extension nh5cape
and 7" LCD extension nh7cape
Cape consists of 3 separate boards: stackable cape, LCD with adapter, and buttons board.
- Ubuntu with Kernel 3.15 support.
- Ubuntu with Kernel 3.14 support.
- Ubuntu with Kernel 3.8 (device tree) support.
- Rowboat android 4.2.2 with Kernel 3.2 support.
- AOSP Android 4.4 with Google apps support.
- Available: patches to the current kernel, images of ubuntu and android.
Followings are some specifications of the BeagleBone alcdcape:
|Power||3.3V via BeagleBone header|
|5V via BeagleBone header|
|Display Type||7" TFT LCD|
|Switches||Four user Switches|
|Connectors||One 46-position male headers|
|Size||85 x 75 mm|
|PCB Thickness||1.6 mm|
The BeagleBone LCD 5" Cape uses 40 signals including:
Distributors are welcome at victor.0xf at gmail.com
Connector for LCD at the cape side is TOP contact
It should be connected as following
Connector at the LCD is BOTTOM contact
To go back to the cape list, please click here