Copying the 2019 projects page for now ...
- Status reports: http://bbb.io/gsocml
- Live chat: http://bbb.io/gsocchat
- Google GSoC site: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
- YouTube Playlist BeagleBoard.org GSoC 2020: TBD
- All weekly reports will be sent to the mailing list (as that is our primary support venue outside of live chat) on a single thread (to avoid e-mail thrash).
- They must be sent on Monday to allow for mentors to respond ahead of Wednesdays IRC meeting where all blockers will be discussed live.
- They must include the following sections:
- Resolutions to blockers
- On-going blockers
- Plans for the next week
|Cape Compatibility||Deepak Khatri (lorforlinux)||Jason Kridner (jkridner), Kumar Abishek, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini||intro final||weekly||TBD||blog||more|
|PRU Bi-dir bus||TBD||Saketh, rma, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini, Jason Kridner||intro final||weekly||TBD||TBD||more|
|PRU Improvements||Vedant Paranjape (vedant16)||Kumar Abhishek, Pratim Ugale, Andrew Henderson||intro final||weekly||TBD||blog||more|
|Media IP Streaming||TBD||TBD||intro final||weekly||TBD||TBD||more|
The idea of this project is to make the same user space examples work with both BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone AI, using the same references to drivers for peripherals assigned to the same header pins between BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone AI. For capes, uBoot Cape manager will also be updated to support BBAI so that DT overlays will be automatically loaded during boot.
- Introductory YouTube video.
- Testing Capes on BBB (Comms, Servo, Load, Realy, Motor, and LCD4).
- Cleaning up code in beagle-tester and creating new examples.
- Creating new userspace examples for BBB.
- Testing new beagle-tester code on BBB.
- Finalizing BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees/src/arm/am5729-beagleboneai.dts.
- Testing the BBAI pin control using libgpiod.
- Testing user space examples with BeagleBone AI.
- Testing comms cape on BBAI.
- Testing Servo cape on BBAI.
- Testing Motor cape on BBAI.
- Testing Load cape on BBAI.
- Testing Relay cape on BBAI.
- Testing LCD4 cape on BBAI.
- Creating buses DT overlay for BBAI.
- Testing BBAI u-boot peripheral support.
- BBAI u-boot SPL cape manager compatibility.
- Final YouTube video.
PRU Bi-dir bus
Media IP Streaming