- 1 Events
- 2 Hardware
- 3 Adapters
- 4 Board recovery
- 5 Development environments
- 6 FAQ
- 7 Links
- 8 Subpages
- ongoing 2009: Beagle Sponsored Project Program - add a cool project and get a free BeagleBoard to realize it!
The BeagleBone is a low-cost, high-expansion BeagleBoard using the TI AM3358/9 SoC based on an ARM Cortex-A8 processor core using the ARMv7-A architecture. It is similar to the earlier BeagleBoards and can act as a USB or Ethernet connected expansion companion for your current BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard-xM or work stand-alone. The BeagleBone is small even by BeagleBoard standards yet still provides much of the performance and capabilities of the larger BeagleBoards.
Interfacing to Raw LCD Panels
BeadaFrame with BeagleBone companion board
- 7" 800x480 TFT LCD screen
- PWM Backlight control
- Resistive touch panel
- Plastic frame
- 256MB Nand flash(K9F2G08)
- RS232 serial ports(UART1 w/ CTS&RTS)
- Stereo audio out
- Micro-phone in
- 6 x USER buttons
- PWM Beeper
- RTC with Battery(DS1302)
Instead of just using compiler + editor, you can use complete image create "development tool chains" which integrate compiler, build system, packaging tools etc. in one tool chain.
beagleboard.org (beagle board home)
- Using Google you can search beagleboard.org (including IRC logs) using site:beagleboard.org <search term>
Manuals and resources
- BeagleBoard HW Reference Manual (rev. C2)
- BeagleBone System Reference Manual (rev. A3_1.0).
- Texas Instruments - Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 Microprocessor overview.
- ARM Cortex-A8 Processor overview
- ARM Cortex-A8 Technical Reference Manual r2p1
parent= showparent=no sort=desc sortby=title liststyle=ordered showpath=no kidsonly=no debug=0