Beagleboard gsoc 2019 bi-directional progress
E-Linux Username: pranav083
School: UIET,Panjab University,Chandigarh
Primary language: English,Hindi
Typical work hours: 9:30 - 23:00 IST GMT/EST/PST to Adjusted Time
Previous GSoC participation: This is my first time participation in gsoc .I got intrested for it by seeing the vast amount of development for open source hardware around the world .And i also want to become a part of it.
Skills: C,Python,ROS,OpenCV,Embeddded C,Electronics Prototying,circuit designing
Tools(proficient): Git, Linux, C
Experience: C, Python, OpenCV, Arduino
Hardware Skills: Raspberry Pi, ICs, Circuit Designing, Atmel chips, I2C, circuit designing, circuit debugging.
Reference Design For A GPIO-based Parallel Bi-Directional Bus
Project name: Reference Design For A GPIO-based Parallel Bi-Directional Bus
Daily progress :
Date : 31 May 2019
- First I made an introductory youtube video of my project
- Purchased hardware related to this project like 8-bit logic analzer ,logic level converter
- Understand about the code structure on making kernel module Beagleboard and understanding the beaglelogic code docs
- Read a little bit about kernel module development from this page .
Date : 1 June 2019
- Till now made the circuit based on the GitHub link withh shift register circuit diagram.
- Made the circuit for testing the board see the circuit drive link
- Further work is to implement first user space program then PRU assembly code program.
- completed studing kernel module developnment from site as suggested by my mentor and further looking into makefile