Here is some information about board farms.
- create a mailing list?
- define API between test framework and DUT controller layer?
- ttypersist: provides an application a fake socket for misbehaving ttys
- survey of existing tools, hardware, practices
- collection of presentations?
Add your name and contact information if you would like to be notified when an e-mail list is created, or are generally interested in this topic:
- Andrew Murray - <amurray (at) witekio.com>
- Tim Bird - <tim.bird (at) sony.com>
- Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel (at) pengutronix.de>
- Arnout Vandecappelle - <arnout at mind dot be> -- doesn't have a board farm but is interested
- Mirza Krak - <mirza.krak (at) endian.se>
- Alan Bennett - <alan (at) opensourcefoundries.com>
- Geert Uytterhoeven - <geert (at) linux-m68k.org>
- Andrea Scian - <andrea.scian (at) dave.eu>
- Kieran Bingham - <kbingham (at) kernel.org>
- Jan Lübbe - <j.luebbe (at) pengutronix.de>
- Marco Cavallini - <m.cavallini (at) koansoftware.com>
Misc / Tools
- New horizontally scalable CI system built with Containers and container orchestration technologies in mind - https://github.com/OpenSourceFoundries/jobserv / http://connect.linaro.org/resource/sfo17/sfo17-217/
- USB-SD-Mux by Pengutronix
- SD-MUX by Tizen
- MuxPi by Tizen
- usb board with switchable power
- ykush - 3 port USB power switcher - https://www.yepkit.com/products/ykush
- BayLibre ACME cape
- 8-Channel Opto-Isolator Board for Board Farm Control
- CI-RT : https://ci-rt.linutronix.de
- R4D : https://github.com/ci-rt/r4d - https://github.com/ci-rt/libr4d
- Libvirt : https://github.com/ci-rt/libvirt-debian
- Jenkins plugin : https://github.com/ci-rt/libvirt-slave-plugin
- spend money on USB serial adapter cables - cheap adapters sometimes drop connections and are a pain to debug
- FTDI cables seem to work well.