Buildroot Developers Meeting, 14-16 October 2016, Berlin
Location and date
The Buildroot community is organizing a meeting on October 14th, 15th and 16th 2016 in Berlin (Germany), for Buildroot developers and contributors. This meeting will be a mixture of discussion and hacking session around the Buildroot project. This meeting takes place either right after the Embedded Linux Conference Europe in order to make it easy for participants to attend both events. It is not mandatory to attend all three days of the meeting.
- Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM, followed by a dinner in a restaurant.
- Saturday: 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Sunday: 9 AM to ~5 PM depending on when the participants will be leaving
- Thomas Petazzoni
- Luca Ceresoli (Oct 14th and 15th)
- Yann E. MORIN, arriving Oct. 10th evening; leaving Oct. 17th early morning
- Waldemar Brodkorb (Oct 14th - Oct 16th)
- Discuss about CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS override problems Os/O2/O3 (GCC detection patches, ..)