Buildroot Developers Meeting, 14-16 October 2016, Berlin
Draft report at 
Location and date
The Buildroot community is organizing a meeting on October 14th, 15th and 16th 2016 in Berlin (Germany), for Buildroot developers and contributors. This meeting will be a mixture of discussion and hacking session around the Buildroot project. This meeting takes place either right after the Embedded Linux Conference Europe in order to make it easy for participants to attend both events. It is not mandatory to attend all three days of the meeting.
- Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM, followed by a dinner in a restaurant.
- Saturday: 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Sunday: 9 AM to ~5 PM depending on when the participants will be leaving
We would like to thank Mind, which is sponsoring the Friday night dinner. Mind is the Embedded Software division of Essensium, which provides consultancy and services specifically in the field of Linux and Open Source SW for Embedded Systems.
We are still looking for a sponsor for the location. It is a hackerspace that accepts voluntary donations, so any amount is good!
- Thomas Petazzoni, arriving before ELCE, leaving on Oct 16 at 18:45 from TXL airport (flight SN2588 to BRU)
- Luca Ceresoli (Oct 14th and 15th)
- Yann E. MORIN, arriving Oct. 10th evening; leaving Oct. 17th early morning
- Waldemar Brodkorb (Oct 14th - Oct 16th)
- Maxime Hadjinlian (Oct 10th noonish; Oct 16th evening)
- Peter Korsgaard, arriving Oct. 10 evening, leaving Oct 16 at 18:45 from TXL airport (flight SN2588 to BRU)
- User:Arnout Vandecappelle, arriving Oct. 8, leaving on Oct 16 at 20:30 from TXL airport (flight SN2590 to BRU).
- Samuel Martin, arriving Oct. 14th noonish; leaving Oct. 16th evening
- Julien Rosener, attending on Friday only
- Vicente Olivert Riera, attending all three days
- Romain Naour, arriving/leaving at the same date as Samuel.
- Martin Thomas, attending only Friday morning
- Discuss about CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS override problems Os/O2/O3 (GCC detection patches, ..)
- Automated test framework
- Security updates: CVE tracking, LTS release
- Google Summer of Code: try again or not?