Buildroot Developers Meeting, 20-21 October 2018, Edinburgh
The Buildroot Developers meeting is a 2-day event for Buildroot developers and contributors. It allows Buildroot developers and contributors to discuss the hot topics in the Buildroot development, work on patches, and generally meet each other, facilitating further online discussions. Attending the event is free, after registration.
Location and date
The next Buildroot Developers meeting will take place on October 20th and 21st 2018 in Edinburgh, right before the Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2018. The meeting location will be defined soon.
We would like to thank our sponsors:
- Rockwell Collins delivers innovate aviation and high-integrity solutions that transform commercial and government customers' futures worldwide. Rockwell Collins sponsors a dinner this year for participants of the meeting.
Please contact Thomas Petazzoni (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to sponsor the Buildroot Developers meeting.
- Thomas Petazzoni
- Matt Weber
- Peter Korsgaard
- Luca Ceresoli (Sunday only)
- Trevor Woerner (Saturday only)
- Arnout Vandecappelle
- Mark Corbin (provisional)
- Romain Naour
- Yann E. MORIN
- Parallel build?
- Security Assessment Common Product Enumeration (CPE) patches for reporting and maintenance (M. Weber)