Buildroot Developers Meeting, 5-6 February 2018, Brussels
The Buildroot Developers meeting is a 2-day event for Buildroot developers and contributors. It allows Buildroot developers and contributors to discuss the hot topics in the Buildroot development, work on patches, and generally meet each other, facilitating further online discussions. Attending the event is free, after registration.
Location and date
The next Buildroot Developers meeting will take place on February 5th and 6th 2018 in Brussels, right after the FOSDEM conference. The meeting will place in Google offices, located Chaussée d'Etterbeek 180, 1040 Brussels, very close to the Schuman metro station.
We would like to thank our sponsors:
- Google, providing the meeting location, with Internet connection, but also free lunch and refreshments for the meeting participants.
We are looking for sponsors to sponsor the dinner for the participants, and possibly travel expenses.
- Namespace collision in package infra
- for example foo and foo-base will collide with variables $(1)_NAME and $(1)_BASE_NAME
- so, we need to better separate the package part from the infra part, for example:
- two underscores as a separator: FOO__NAME and FOO__BASE_NAME
- a dot: FOO.NAME and FOO.BASE_NAME