Difference between revisions of "Buildroot:IT Infrastructure"
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
= Patchwork =
= Patchwork =
Revision as of 04:05, 8 February 2016
- Source in the main Buildroot Git repository, in docs/website/
- Automatically pulled on the server by ???
- Hosted by ???
- http://autobuild.buildroot.org points to a machine hosted by User:ThomasPetazzoni, a dedicated server he is renting
- This infrastructure tests random configurations
- The site runs the code at https://git.busybox.net/buildroot-test, in the
web/subdirectory. It is made of very ugly PHP code, backed by a MySQL database.
- The autobuild.buildroot.org machine doesn't do any builds itself, it only collects build results that are HTTP POSTed by other machines, called build slaves
- The build slaves run the Python script at https://git.busybox.net/buildroot-test/tree/scripts/autobuild-run
- Currently used build slaves:
- Free Electrons build server, managed by ThomasPetazzoni
- People having account to HTTP POST build results:
- A Github project at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot-defconfig-testing has a
.travis.ymlfile which describes how to build all the defconfigs.
- This Github project is registered on Travis-CI.org at https://travis-ci.org/buildroot/buildroot-defconfig-testing.
- Every two days, a cronjob that runs on User:ThomasPetazzoni dedicated server runs the
update.shshell script from the buildroot-defconfig-testing project, which:
.travis.ymlto use the latest commit of the Buildroot Git repository
.travis.ymlwith the latest list of defconfigs
- Push the result, which has the effect of triggering the build on Travis-CI.org
- Notification of the build results is made on IRC, both on failure and success
- The main Git repository is at https://git.busybox.net/buildroot, hosted by ???
- E-mail notification messages are sent to the mailing list using ??? hosted by ???
- IRC notification messages are posted using ??? hosted by ???
- A secondary Git repository is on Github at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot
- Mainly to have an official Github mirror, rather than only unofficial forks of Buildroot
- Kept in sync with the main Git repository by a cronjob run every 10 minutes on ThomasPetazzoni dedicated server.
- Mirror of (nearly?) all Buildroot tarballs/patches.
- To be completed by Peter.
- Available at http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/
- Hosted by Jeremy Kerr, from Ozlabs. He is the point of contact in case of patchwork issues.