Revision as of 13:24, 8 February 2016 by PeterKorsgaard (extend with various services I have set up / maintain)
- Owner: Earl Levine
- Owner: Peter Korsgaard
- DNS for both handled through http://gratisdns.dk
- Source in the main Buildroot Git repository, in docs/website/
- Automatically pulled on the server by ???
- Hosted by osuosl.org, VM shared with busybox/uclibc
- http://autobuild.buildroot.org points to a machine hosted by User:ThomasPetazzoni, a dedicated server he is renting
- This infrastructure tests random configurations
- The site runs the code at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test, in the
web/subdirectory. It is made of very ugly PHP code, backed by a MySQL database.
- The autobuild.buildroot.org machine doesn't do any builds itself, it only collects build results that are HTTP POSTed by other machines, called build slaves
- The build slaves run the Python script at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test/tree/scripts/autobuild-run
- Currently used build slaves:
- Free Electrons build server, managed by ThomasPetazzoni
- gcc10, gcc20 from the GCC compile farm, managed by Peter Korsgaard
- People having account to HTTP POST build results:
- A Github project at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot-defconfig-testing has a
.travis.ymlfile which describes how to build all the defconfigs.
- This Github project is registered on Travis-CI.org at https://travis-ci.org/buildroot/buildroot-defconfig-testing.
- Every two days, a cronjob that runs on User:ThomasPetazzoni dedicated server runs the
update.shshell script from the buildroot-defconfig-testing project, which:
.travis.ymlto use the latest commit of the Buildroot Git repository
.travis.ymlwith the latest list of defconfigs
- Push the result, which has the effect of triggering the build on Travis-CI.org
- Notification of the build results is made on IRC, both on failure and success
- The main Git repository is at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot, hosted by osuosl.org
- E-mail notification messages are sent to the mailing list using /git/hooks/send-email hosted by osuosl.org
- IRC notification messages are posted using irkerbot (/git/hooks/post-receive) hosted by osuosl.org
- A secondary Git repository is on Github at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot
- Mainly to have an official Github mirror, rather than only unofficial forks of Buildroot
- Kept in sync with the main Git repository by a cronjob run every 10 minutes on ThomasPetazzoni dedicated server.
- Mirror of (nearly?) all Buildroot tarballs/patches.
- Runs on a dedicated server owned by Peter
- Cronjob updating mirror every 2 hours doing make randconfig +
make -k BR2_BACKUP_SITE= $(find -name \*.mk|sed 's|.*/\([^/]*\)\.mk|\1-source host-\1-source|')
- Also generates nightly documentation for nightly.buildroot.net every 6 hours:
make manual-html manual-pdf manual-text