This page provides information about companies that build and sell consumer electronics devices with Linux as their operating system. If you're looking for companies that build and sell Linux distributions for embedded devices or who provide services around embedded Linux, please see the Vendors page.
You may also want to look at the Source code download sites page, which has a list of places to get open source software from different companies.
- APF9328 Series (i.MXL+Spartan3 based boards)
- The Armadeus Project: non profit association for embedded Linux geeks
- USB Key with ATMEL AT91SAM9260 processor
- USB Key with ATMEL AT91SAM9263 processor
- USB Key with STMicroelectronics Nomadik STn8815 processor
- CE2110 Media Processor
- [http://moblin.org/ moblin.org - Home of Intel's "Mobile Linux" distribution and tools
Intellimetrix - Computing for Science and Industry
- too many products to list, see
- SnapGear family of products homepage
Instructions for submitters
Please add company names in alphabetical order, and follow the existing format. Make a link from your company name to your main web site. If you have a wikipedia entry, please link that as well. If you would like to, you may list a few of your Linux-based products, but please don't go overboard.