EBC Exercise 10 Flashing an LED
The"Hello World" program is the traditional first program for many classes. Flashing an LED is the embedded equivalent. Here we will explore a few ways to flash and LED on the Beagle and explore General Purpose I/O (gpio) along the way.
- Here is wh1ts article on flashing an LED. It is referenced in the readgpio file that comes on the Beagle.
- This Make magazine article has a few more details.
- Here in a gpio reference for Linux in general. It includes sample 'C' code for flashing at 1 Hz.
- Here is a posting in the Beagle Google group about gpio.
- Here is some information about gpio from the kernel point of view.