Difference between revisions of "ECE597 Project Auto HUD"
Revision as of 13:14, 20 April 2010
The goal of this project is to use the beagle board to run image recognition on a camera feed located inside a car, and then signaling to the driver via a pico projector various objects of interest.
- Create Minimal Linux Image that can run OpenCV and run the display
- Determine hardware needed for the project
- Work on getting a camera functioning on the beagle board
- OpenCV running nativly on beagle with min config
- OpenCV working on video stream
- Projector working on Beagle
- Car integration (power)
- Algorithm development