EZ-USB Based Device List
Firmware Kit + Driver API
An Open Source Firmware Kit with platform independent driver API is available at http://www.ztex.de/firmware-kit.
It is mainly intended for our USB and/or FPGA boards but should run on every EZ-USB based hardware. The package currently runs under Linux and Windows.
The Firmware Kit is written in C and requires the SDCC compiler. The Firmware is assembled using a macro processor which allows to specify all required settings by a few macros. All necessary USB descriptors and the descriptor handling routines are generated automatically.
The driver API is written in Java and allows platform independent device drivers. API's in other programming languages are planned.
- Orinoco Wireless USB Adapter
- HH501 Smartmedia Reader/Writer
- Keyspan USB-to-DB9-serial Adaptor
- Orange Micro iBOT2 USB 2.0 Web Camera
- Flash2Advance Ultra USB Writer
- DeVaSys USB I2C/IO EZ-USB board
- ActiveWire USB Devices
- USB Interface V1.3 with EEPROM
- MF3001 EZ-USB AN2131QC Development Board
- OSR USB FX2 Learning Kit
- USBSIMM SimmStick Development
- EZ Protoboard
- Quick USB Module
- High-Speed USB Module
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 1.2 with EZ-USB Microcontroller and Spartan 3
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 1.11 with EZ-USB Microcontroller and Spartan 6 and 64 MB DDR SDRAM
- ZTEX USB-Module 1.0 with EZ-USB Microcontroller and microSD socket