Jetson Xavier NX
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is an embedded system-on-module (SoM) from the NVIDIA Jetson family, including an integrated 384-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores, dual Deep Learning Accelerators (DLAs), 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARMv8.2 CPU, 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x with 51.2GB/s of memory bandwidth, hardware video codecs, and high-speed I/O including PCIe Gen 3/4, 14 camera lanes of MIPI CSI-2, USB 3.1.
Useful for deploying computer vision and deep learning to the edge, Jetson Xavier NX runs Linux and provides up to 21 TeraOPS (TOPS) of compute performance in user-configurable 10/15W power profiles.
Jetson Xavier NX Module
The Jetson Xavier NX compute module contains the Xavier SoC, memory, eMMC storage, and power circuitry. The I/O ports are broken out through a carrier board via a 260-pin SO-DIMM edge connector, which is backwards-compatible with the Jetson Nano module pin-out.
Below is a partial list of the module's features. Please see the Jetson Xavier NX Module Datasheet for the complete specifications.
- 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARMv8.2 CPU @ 1400MHz (up to 1900MHz in dual-core mode)
- 384-core Volta GPU @ 1100MHz with 64 Tensor Cores
- Dual Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines
- 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 1600MHz (51.2GB/s)
- 16GB eMMC 5.1
- (2x) 4Kp30 H.264/H.265 video encoder
- (2x) 4Kp60 H.264/H.265 video decoder
I/O Interfaces & Ports
- (14x) MIPI CSI-2 lanes, 3x4 or 6x2 cameras
- up to 6 active sensor streams and 36 virtual camera channels
- (2x) PCIe controllers | 1x4 (Gen 4), 1x1 (Gen 3)
- 1x4 (Gen 4) - Root Port and Endpoint
- 1x1 (Gen 3) - Root Port
- USB 3.1 (10Gbps) + (3x) USB 2.0
- (2x) DP 1.4 / eDP 1.4 / HDMI 2.0 a/b @ 4Kp60
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- (3x) UART, (2x) SPI, (2x) I2C, I2S, CAN, GPIOs
- 260-pin SO-DIMM edge connector (backwards compatible with Jetson Nano module pin-out)
- dimensions: 70x45mm
- -25C to 90C operating temperature (Tj)
- 5VDC input power
- 10/15W power modes
NVIDIA has released technical documentation and design guides for Jetson Xavier NX, available through the Jetson Downloads Center.
- Module Datasheet the official module features, ports, signal pin-out, and package specifications.
- Design Guide detailed technical design and layout information for creating OEM products.
- Thermal Design Guide mechanical specifications for designing active and passive cooling solutions.
- Nano Migration Guide interface comparison and migration guide from Jetson Nano
- TX2 Migration Guide interface comparison and migration guide from Jetson TX2
- Pinmux Configuration pin multiplexing device tree configuration spreadsheet
- Fuse App Note one-time programmable fuse specification and technical documentation
- 3D CAD Model 3D STEP file model for compute module
Above is a partial list of documents.
Please visit the Jetson Downloads Center for the full list that's currently available.
Guides and Tutorials
This section contains recipes for following along on Jetson Xavier NX.
- Emulation Package (software patch to configure Jetson AGX Xavier as Xavier NX)
- Emulation Package User Guide (documentation for using the Jetson AGX Xavier Emulation Package)
Ecosystem Products & Cameras
The following are 3rd-party accessories, cameras and carriers available for Jetson AGX Xavier.
See the Jetson Ecosystem directory for a full listing of Jetson ecosystem partners.
- Auvidea JNX30 (NX carrier)
- Avermedia EN713 (Nano/NX carrier)
- Avermedia EN715 (Nano/NX carrier)
- ConnectTech Quark (Nano/NX carrier)
- ConnectTech Photon (Nano/NX camera platform)
- D3 Engineering DesignCore (NX camera platform)
- Diamond Systems FLOYD (Nano/NX carrier)
- Jetson Nano Developer Kit (B01 revision, 945-13450-0000-100)
- Leopard Imaging LI-NX-CB-6CAM (NX camera platform)
- Leopard Imaging LI-NANO-CB (Nano/NX camera platform)
- Realtimes RTSO-6001B (NX carrier)
Jetson ecosystem partners sell off-the-shelf thermal solutions for Jetson Xavier NX, but please make sure you read the Jetson Xavier NX Thermal Design Guide to help you choose a thermal solution appropriate for your particular application.
- the buy page will be online soon, but you can contact ConnectTech now to place an order.
- others to be added...
For larger quantity orders, there is also a reference heatsink and attaching hardware available from Readore Limited. To order, contact Kiki.Wang@readore.com.cn (Phone: +86 150 1697 9434)
|095-0073-000||Fan heatsink||3.1 USD||50|
|155-0892-000||Leaf spring||0.2 USD||50|
|155-0876-000||Shoulder screw for leaf spring||0.08 USD||200|
1Minimum Order Quantity