Jetson Xavier NX
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is an embedded system-on-module (SoM) from the NVIDIA Jetson family, including an integrated 384-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores, dual Deep Learning Accelerators (DLAs), 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARMv8.2 CPU, 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x with 51.2GB/s of memory bandwidth, hardware video codecs, and high-speed I/O including PCIe Gen 3, 12 camera lanes of MIPI CSI-2, USB 3.1.
Useful for deploying computer vision and deep learning to the edge, Jetson Xavier NX runs Linux and provides up to 21 TeraOPS (TOPS) of compute performance in user-configurable 10/15W power profiles.
Jetson Xavier NX Module
The Jetson Xavier NX compute module contains the Xavier SoC, memory, eMMC storage, and power circuitry. The I/O ports are broken out through a carrier board via a 260-pin SO-DIMM edge connector, which is backwards-compatible with the Jetson Nano module pin-out.
Below is a partial list of the module's features. Please see the Jetson Xavier NX Module Datasheet for the complete specifications.
- 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARMv8.2 CPU @ 1400MHz (up to 1900MHz in dual-core mode)
- 384-core Volta GPU @ 1100MHz with 64 Tensor Cores
- Dual Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines
- 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 1600MHz (51.2GB/s)
- 16GB eMMC 5.1
- (2x) 4Kp30 H.264/H.265 video encoder
- (2x) 4Kp60 H.264/H.265 video decoder
I/O Interfaces & Ports
- (12x) MIPI CSI-2 lanes, 3x4 or 6x2 cameras
- up to 6 active sensor streams and 36 virtual camera channels
- (2x) PCIe Gen 3 controllers | 1x1, 1x4
- 1x4 - Root Port and Endpoint
- 1x1 - Root Port
- USB 3.1 (10Gbps) + (3x) USB 2.0
- (2x) DP 1.4 / eDP 1.4 / HDMI 2.0 a/b @ 4Kp60
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- (3x) UART, (2x) SPI, (2x) I2C, I2S, CAN, GPIOs
- 260-pin SO-DIMM edge connector (backwards compatible with Jetson Nano module pin-out)
- dimensions: 70x45mm
- -25C to 90C operating temperature (Tj)
- 5VDC input power
- 10/15W power modes