Long Term Support Kernel Meeting 2011
This is information about the Long Term Support kernel meeting planned for Tuesday, October 25th in Prague, Czech Republic.
It is co-located with Embedded Linux Conference Europe in the Clarion Congress Hotel.
This meeting will be to share latest status of LTSI, schedule and so on with getting together with CE industry's related party. Hosted by CEWG/Linux Foundation.
- Name of the meeting: LTSI internal meeting or maybe kickoff meeting
- Date/Time: October 25, 1:30-3:00?
- Place: (to be confirmed) Room, Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
CEWG will send invitation letter to key member of this project.
- Introduction of LTSI
- Message from the Linux Foundation
- Message from partners, maybe Qualcomm, Linaro, Greg
- Announce further schedule for next step
0. Review this proposal and add any items. 1. We will send invitation letter sooner. They may need to change travel schedule. 2. Negotiate each companies and others before the meeting 3. Ask some of key partners to give us message at the meeting 4. Discuss with Linaro for sharing QA activities
Here is a table of confirmed attendees for the meeting:
|Tsugikazu Shibata||NEC||Leader of the LTSI project|
|Hisao Munakata||Renesas||Leader of the LTSI project, AG co-chair|
|Tim Bird||Sony Network Entertainment||CEWG AG Chair|
- Hiroshi NOZUE - Toshiba
- Yoshitake KOBAYASHI - Toshiba