Where can I get one and for how much?
First little Raspberry Pi Steps...
Excited to explore the MinnowBoard? Beginner friendly instructions/documentation available from here
Have you developed a project with MinnowBoard you'd like to share? Please do so here:
We'd love to have documents written on the following topics:
- Building Angstrom Linux for the MinnowBoard
- Building Poky Linux for the Minnowboard
- Installing Debian on your MinnowBoard
- Installing Windows 8.1 on the MinnowBoard (PDF, 800kB)
Contribute to Documentation
Please read the article "How to contribute to MinnowBoard Documentation to quickly help you get started.
Accessory boards for the MinnowBoard are called Lure Boards. There are several types and sizes of these boards available. The specifcations and reference board information is available on the Lures Specifications wiki page.
Below you can download the MinnowBoard design files:
- Schematics – PDF (877 kb)
- Allegro board design file, can be viewed in the free Allegro Physical Viewer program (4.1 MB, ZIP compressed)
- ORCAD design file – readable in ORCAD v16 or newer (13.6 MB)
- Generic .CAD file (1.6 MB, ZIP compressed)
- Manufacturing files – including Gerber data, drill data, DXF and PDF drawing files, component X-Y list, and IPC netlist extract (3.0 MB, ZIP compressed)
- Assembly and fabrication documents – PDF (194 kb, ZIP compressed)
- BOM – Bill of Materials (28 kb)