- OMAP4430 Cortex-A9 CPU based open development platform.
Details coming soon
- PandaBoard EA1 Front
- PandaBoard EA1 Back
Latest version of the board.
These were limited number of 'Early Adopter' boards that built prior to production versions. more details
- How to build a minimal file system using buildroot for the PandaBoard
- How to build a kernel using the buildroot toolchain from above for the PandaBoard
- How to build 2.6.38-rcx kernels for the PandaBoard -->> Updated 3/15/2011
- How to build 2.6.38 kernel for the PandaBoard -->> Updated 3/16/2011
- How to build 2.6.39-rcx kernel for the PandaBoard -->> Updated 4/8/2011
- How to add two additional USB connections to the PandaBoard