Back to RPi Projects.
Raspberry Pi Network Attached Storage
This is very preliminary, do not try to follow these instructions.
What does it do?
What do you need?
- A Raspberry Pi, model B.
- A boot SD card for the Raspberry Pi. [What size? Needs to hold ISO image]
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the local network.
How does it work?
Overview of this project
- General Preparation
- Configuring the Samba server on the RPi
- Configuring the Samba client on a Windows PC
- Configuring the Samba client on a Linux PC