Difference between revisions of "RPi Hub"
Aleksandar (talk | contribs)
|Line 169:||Line 169:|
=== Education Material ===
=== Education Material ===
Revision as of 10:08, 25 January 2015
- Notice: The Raspberry Pi Wiki pages on this site is collaborative work - the Raspberry Pi Foundation is not responsible for content on these pages.
Raspberry Pi Wiki Hub deu | eng | fra | pt-br
Now shipping to customers
See the Buying Guide on how to order one, or visit the Raspberry Pi Foundation Home Page
The Raspberry Pi (short: RPi or RasPi) is an ultra-low-cost ($20-$35) credit-card sized Linux computer which was conceived with the primary goal of teaching computer programming to children. It was developed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation, which is a UK registered charity (Registration Number 1129409). The foundation exists to promote the study of computer science and related topics, especially at school level, and to put the fun back into learning computing. The device is expected to have many other applications both in the developed and the developing world (Read more).
Raspberry Pi is manufactured and sold in partnership with the worldwide industrial distributors Premier Farnell/Element 14 and RS Components, and the Chinese distributor Egoman Technology Corp.
- You can get the latest news from the Foundation Home Page, the Twitter Feed or in the forums.
- For Raspberry Pi frequently asked questions see the FAQ section or the Raspberry Pi Foundation's FAQ page.
- Both manufacturing partners provide community areas for more technically focused discussions, articles, FAQs and related information:
- Premier Farnell: Element 14 Raspberry Pi Group
- RS-Components: DesignSpark - Raspberry Pi
- Products are RoHS, CE, FCC, CTick, CSA and WEEE compliant. In common with all Electronic and Electrical products the Raspberry Pi should not be disposed of in household waste. Please contact the distributor from whom you purchased your Raspberry Pi device for details regarding WEEE in your country.
- Price: 20USD Model A+, 35USD for Model B+, excluding taxes, postage and packaging. For information about availability and shipping see the Buying Guide.
If you are interested in why the Raspberry Pi was created, and why it is what it is, check the General History page, which highlights relevant events in its history. It is not intended to be a detailed history, so it can be read quickly. You could also check the design changes page for how the Raspberry Pi has evolved, and the manufacturing differences page that may help if you are having problems with your board.
Where can I get one and for how much?
First little Raspberry Pi Steps...
You've just got your new Raspberry Pi device - what now?
Hardware & Peripherals
Software & OS Distributions
The Raspberry Pi will run a range of OS Distributions and run a variety of software.
IC Datasheets and schematics links page.
Datasheets organised by category from the Frambozenier.org project.
Head over to the troubleshooting page for help fixing common problems.
Head over to the bugs page for a list of known bugs.
RPi Model B 3D CAD files
Theses are various 3D CAD Versions in both RAR and ZIP.
RPi Model B+ 3D CAD files
- Heitz, Ryan. Hello! Raspberry Pi. Manning Publications (2015). pp. 225. ISBN 9781617292453
- The Raspberry Pi Education Manual(PDF) http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/Raspberry_Pi_Education_Manual.pdf
- RAspberry Pi GPIO Pin Worksheet for free use (Multi Format) http://raspberry.tips/raspberrypi-tutorials/raspberry-pi-modell-b-plus-gpio-pins-worksheet/
Projects, Guides & Tutorials
Schools, Universities, Clubs & Groups
The Raspberry Pi Community is steadily growing:
About the RPi Wiki
Do not be afraid to add your bit, content is vital for the wiki to function.
The wiki is being translated into several languages, some of which can be seen on the hub banner above. Current languages include:
- English: R-Pi Hub
- Français: FR:R-Pi Hub
- Português: Pt-BR:R-Pi Hub
- 简体中文: Zh-CN:RPi_信息中心
- Deutsch: DE:R-Pi_Hub
Any help translating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to those who have already contributed!