RPi schematic errata
Back to RPi_Hardware#Components
Raspberry Pi schematic errata
It has a couple of typos. Some more serious than others.
Let's gather those schematic typos and errors here.
The quality of the schematic is high. It looks like it contains the information that designers need.
Schematic v1.0 (Model B)
- On sheet 3, area C9, should that not be a (B) instead of (A) under the “IC3?”
- Also D10 close by
- R22,23,24,25 & C28 all missing (B) designation
- Also on sheet 3: R38 (area B8), R28 (area H5), C49 (area A1) and C29 (area A2) also appear to be missing (B) designation
- RPi_Hardware#Components says that D5 is yellow, but the schematic says D5 is green. Could somebody who actually has a production board check? -> The OK led is definitively GREEN. -- REW.
- Sheet 4 D6: DSI0 should be DSI1
- there is an extra line drawn across R22-R25.
- Possible silk-screen typo rather than schematic typo: According to both the schematic and the LAN9512 datasheet, D9 (yellow LED) is ON if the link-speed is 100Mbs. But on the silk-screen it's labelled as "10M" rather than "100M" ? -> YES it is marked 10M due to space constraints. 100M wouldn't have fit. -- REW