Renesas Starter Kit+ (RSK) for RZ/A1H
- Product Page: http://am.renesas.com/products/tools/introductory_evaluation_tools/renesas_starter_kits/rsk_rza1/index.jsp
RZ/A1 RSK Linux Github Repositories
- Kernel: https://github.com/renesas-rz/linux-3.14
- u-boot: https://github.com/renesas-rz/u-boot-2015.01
- BSP: https://github.com/renesas-rz/rskrza1_bsp
- BSP Releases: https://github.com/renesas-rz/rskrza1_bsp_releases
RZ/A1 RSK Application Notes and Demos
Where to Start
- Download the BSP and refer to the file release_note_E.txt and doc/User_Guide.html
- The BSP includes pre-built binaries which can be programmed into the board using Windows or Linux.
- The dual Quad-SPI serial Flashes are used the main storage for all the images.
- The BSP includes both XIP Linux and non-XIP configurations and binary images
- Product Page: https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/Renesas-GR-PEACH/
- The GR-PEACH is an mbed platform with an RZ/A1H and a single QSPI Flash device. While it was intended to be used with the mbed cloud development environment, the board itself can be loaded with Linux, and particularly XIP Linux (since you only have the 10MB of RAM inside the RZ/A1H).
- Building and programming instructions: http://elinux.org/RZ-A/Boards/GR-PEACH
Renesas Stream it!
- Product Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/solutions/key-technology/human-interface/rz-stream-it.html
- The Stream it kit is intended to showcase the graphics and image capture capabilities of the RZ/A1L as well as 3rd party middleware (non-OS and RTOS). However, the board can be used to run XIP Linux as well.
- Building and programming instructions: http://elinux.org/RZ-A/Boards/Stream-it
- Product Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-us/products/software-tools/boards-and-kits/renesas-demonstration-kits/ylcdrza1h.html
- The High Resolution Embedded GUI Solution Kit is intended to showcase the graphics and image capture capabilities of the RZ/A1H as well as 3rd party middleware (non-OS and RTOS) using a 1280x800 LCD display. However, the board can be used to run XIP Linux as well.
- Building and programming instructions: http://elinux.org/RZ-A/Boards/YLCDRZA1H