View source for Talk:Linux Drivers Device Tree Guide
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Ideas for guide content||1||14:18, 12 May 2015|
|outline||0||14:13, 12 May 2015|
|audience||1||14:08, 12 May 2015|
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
- Accessing DT info
- many, many more:
- config from .dtc
- create overlay from diff
- decompile (already in dtc compiler)
- utils from the dtc (compiler) git repository
- How to make a driver more debug-able
- glossary / definitions
- device creation and driver binding ordering dependencies
- Future work in the pipeline (current state, direction, etc)
- schema validation
- static boot ordering to reduce delays due to dependencies
The main audience for the guide is Linux device driver developers.
A secondary audience is sub-system maintainers, who want to know more, specifically, about guidelines for bindings.