The RPi administration is headed by the RPi Council now.
- The RPi council is now defunct and i hope that it gets replaced by open , collaborative and fair
- discussion between Wiki editors instead. Therefore i believe this page might be used as the central
- place for discussions around the Raspberry Pi Wiki articles again.
- Here are some things i'd like to address :
- 1. What happens to the RPi_Council page ? Shall we merge it with this one ?
- 2. I want to start a thread on the raspberrypi.org forums with updates on "cleaning up the Wiki" and a call for volunteers.
- This is of paramount importance IMHO. Perhaps we can interested helpers from the beta RaspberryPi Stackexchange , too.
- I believe that by communication via and presence on the forum we can make this Wiki much more useful for everyone.
- What do you think ?
- 3. Does anyone have a overview who translates Wiki articles and how this is managed ?
- I'd like to talk to MagPi translators , other volunteers and eLinux.org admins if we can do anything improve
- the situation or work together better.
- Regards , Ghans (talk) 14:09, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
The Big-8 approved usenet unmoderated newsgroup news:comp.sys.raspberry-pi and began propagating 2013.04.01 among newsservers. Is this better organized under Supporting Communities or Schools, Universities, Clubs & Groups? I put it under Supporting Communities for now. DisneyWizard (talk) 21:50, 4 April 2013 (UTC)