- Information for authors - the process of submitting an article.
- Layout & fonts - description of the standard layout and associated fonts.
- PDF creation - instructions for the generation of PDF for electronic and paper publication.
- Magazine Management system - how to use the MagPi MMS.
- Information for New Volunteers - A guide to help new volunteers familiarize themselves with the team’s workflow.
The Magazine Management System (MMS) is a web application through which articles and associated issues of the magazine are tracked. The package allows comments to be attached to articles and tickets to be opened and closed. Articles can be assigned or unassigned from an issue. PDF files can be uploaded to an article record. All the PDF files in an article can be merged together on the server side. This dramatically reduces the time spent downloading and uploading files.
Registration is open to authors, layout team, testers and administrators of the magazine. To register, go to
and sign up. Once you have an account, you are able to comment on articles or view the status of the magazine.