Card Size Board based on ARM Cortex A7 -Allwinner A31S
- Allwinner A31s quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A7 CPU
- PowerVR™ SGX544MP2 GPU
- 1GB DDR3, 4GB eMMC Flash
- Custom low power companion PMIC, powerful Multimedia
- Support WiFi, USB 3G, camera and Irda
- Ready-to-run platform with ported Linux3.30, Android4.2.2/4.4 OS
Compact 31S is an ultra compact embedded board built around the Allwinner A31s quad-core phablet processor, which is a power efficient processor adopted by many tablet PC manufacturers, such as Ramos K1, HP Compaq 7, MSI Primo81, Onda V819mini. Coupled with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU with eight logic core, Compact 31S enables powerful 3D computing capability as well as excellent UI experience. The compact board can drive HD resolution up to 1280x800 pixels, decode video up to 2160p, and encode video up to 1080p. Compact 31S can hold up to 1GB DDR3, 4GB eMMC Flash. A microSD card holder on the board enables the addition of Flash memory cards. Accommodates rich I/O interfaces in a compact system size (92 x 65mm) include USB host&OTG, Ethernet, VGA, HDMI and Audio IO, in the meanwhile, to support WiFi, camera and Irda function, the Compact 31S is an ideal development platform for experimenting and realizing "low cost" embedded applications. Compact 31S is provided with full ready-to-run Android4.2.2 packages and comprehensive documentation.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.