Magazine about Jetson TK1
The user "peepo.com" mentioned that there is no Jetson TK1 magazine for things like community projects. Currently Jetson TK1 is way too young to have enough of it's own content for a magazine, but eventually it would be a good idea. For now, the main place to look at would be CUDA projects, CUDA magazines, CUDA articles, etc, of which there are quite a few. There are even regular CUDA meetups in many cities around the world. Eventually when Jetson TK1 (and future Tegra based boards) has a larger community of users and contributors and projects, there would be similar things available for it.
There is precious little support for Jetson, outside nVidia, so you best not lose the little you have...
wiki is a different medium to forum, and the one I chose. please do not 'own' this wiki or it won't be a wiki.
wiki acts as a medium of record, I had no wish to enter into a discussion on a forum. which at this time as you suggest would not be effective.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Why was the magazine section added back? Why have an empty section (on the leading page, mind you) just to say there's no magazine?
In my mind, this wiki and it's projects section (hopefully to grow & expand over time), *is* the magazine.
I agree with Dustin, that we shouldn't put a magazine section if we don't have a magazine and if there are still not enough projects to make a magazine. Peepo.com, I want to remove the magazine section from the Wiki, but you clearly don't. How about we make a poll on the DevTalk forum (that hundreds of people will read, instead of this Talk page where just a handful of people will read), asking what the majority want:
1) Remove the Magazine section on the Wiki (until perhaps in >6 months time when there are enough projects to make a magazine)
2) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki that says there is no Magazine.
3) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki and start organizing to actually make a magazine about Jetson TK1 & CUDA. This would have to mostly be done by users with many user-contributed projects. I assume this won't be possible until atleast 6 months when Jetson TK1 is more in use).