Magazine about Jetson TK1
← Thread:Talk:Jetson TK1/Magazine about Jetson TK1 (2)/reply
There is precious little support for Jetson, outside nVidia, so you best not lose the little you have...
wiki is a different medium to forum, and the one I chose. please do not 'own' this wiki or it won't be a wiki.
wiki acts as a medium of record, I had no wish to enter into a discussion on a forum. which at this time as you suggest would not be effective.
It's true that Wiki and forums are different mediums, suited to different types of content. That's why I moved your question + request onto something suited for discussion like this Talk page or the DevTalk forum or on the Google+ community for general discussion), rather than a Wiki page that is supposed to be showing encyclopedia-style information, not questions or requests from users. If you want to add a section to the wiki about Jetson TK1 related magazines and you just say that no magazine currently exists, then that would make sense on a Wiki, but posting a complaining question onto a Wiki is not the correct method.
I regularly maintain this Wiki to make sure the content is fairly consistent and good quality, hence why I moved your question + request to the talk section. If I knew which user you were on DevTalk I would have moved it to the DevTalk forum so others can comment (eg: maybe a user actually does want to start working on a Jetson TK1 or Tegra magazine), but I wasn't sure if you use DevTalk so I posted it here instead since you obviously do read this Wiki.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
I agree with Dustin, that we shouldn't put a magazine section if we don't have a magazine and if there are still not enough projects to make a magazine. Peepo.com, I want to remove the magazine section from the Wiki, but you clearly don't. How about we make a poll on the DevTalk forum (that hundreds of people will read, instead of this Talk page where just a handful of people will read), asking what the majority want:
1) Remove the Magazine section on the Wiki (until perhaps in >6 months time when there are enough projects to make a magazine)
2) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki that says there is no Magazine.
3) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki and start organizing to actually make a magazine about Jetson TK1 & CUDA. This would have to mostly be done by users with many user-contributed projects. I assume this won't be possible until atleast 6 months when Jetson TK1 is more in use).