Magazine about Jetson TK1
← Thread:Talk:Jetson TK1/Magazine about Jetson TK1 (2)/reply (3)
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
I agree with Dustin, that we shouldn't put a magazine section if we don't have a magazine and if there are still not enough projects to make a magazine. Peepo.com, I want to remove the magazine section from the Wiki, but you clearly don't. How about we make a poll on the DevTalk forum (that hundreds of people will read, instead of this Talk page where just a handful of people will read), asking what the majority want:
1) Remove the Magazine section on the Wiki (until perhaps in >6 months time when there are enough projects to make a magazine)
2) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki that says there is no Magazine.
3) Keep the Magazine section on the Wiki and start organizing to actually make a magazine about Jetson TK1 & CUDA. This would have to mostly be done by users with many user-contributed projects. I assume this won't be possible until atleast 6 months when Jetson TK1 is more in use).