- RPi Art FoamCardboard case
An 4€ RPi case
When having an RPi for 30€, buying a 15€ case is quit expensive. I decided to create this case. You just need :
- An 21x29.7 Art foam Cardboard
- Glue (the gel kind is the best
How to :
- Print the template with the right scale
- Validate the sizes
- Cut and glue
- If the RPi will stay powered for a long time. A few vent holes could be added
- Print a Raspberry Pi logo and glue it
This project aims to interface an Arduino stack thru the standard USB port. It will be coupled with an RPN kindof calculator allowing a Php/Apache stack to send commands and retrieve information on the Arduino.
The RPi runs under Arch linux with only the eth0 connection.
Work in progress !